Advance Derivative Trading Course
Derivatives are financial instruments used as hedging tools to protect equity investments against market risks. These instruments are also traded for high returns in a short period of time. The future and options trading course offer complete knowledge of index futures, index options, and option trading strategies. It is a perfect blend of derivative math and volatility trading strategies for the futures and options market. Participants undergo training on derivates tools during live markets with the help of correlation matrices. The future and options trading course is a brilliant platform for those aspiring to be experts in the field of derivates trading.
- Simplified methods of learning derivatives trading.
- Option pricing models based on option greeks calculations.
- Strategies for trading index futures and options.
- Simple mathematical calculations to derive time value of options.
- Determine market direction through derivative math.
- Derivatives trading during low volatility with the help of mathematical adjustments of the option premium.
- Generate consistent returns by learning options trading.
- Complete knowledge of index future, options market, option pricing and options strategies
- The course covers basic and advanced applications of derivatives.
- Volatility trading strategies for intraday and positional.
- Participants are also awarded NCFM certifications after the completion of the course.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 69 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes