Quadratic Derivatives Trading
Quadratic Derivatives Trading is a trade setup built with the combination of Black Scholes Pricing model and Delta Profile execution nodes. The QDT trade setup is best suited for jobbing, volatility trading, swing trading, and high-frequency trading. Traders are guided by the QDT model to identify entry and exit zones during live market hours. Using the QDT signals one will have the added edge in identifying buy/sell areas with the effectiveness of a market maker. Even on high volatility days, the system can successfully capture jobbing opportunities, swing trades, as the situation demands. With this trading system, traders will have a 360-degree view of the market which will make futures trading more rewarding.
- Identification of market direction through Delta profiling of market makers
- Intraday and Positional trading with PVT tools to filter opportunity from noise
- Options trading with HVN node confirmation for option buyers.
- Volume swing trading systems for index futures and options.
- Simplified techniques to capture high Vix trading opportunities.
- HVN entry points for volatility trading, swing trading, and HFT trading.
- Identification buy and sell areas based on Range Low, Range High, and Price rotation.
- Price flow analysis through volume metrics.
- Identification of intraday price pivots for day traders
- Powerful Leading Edges including Market Balance, volume nodes, Trend initiation zones, etc.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 30
- Assessments Yes