Diversified Option Scalping
The Diversified Options Scalping course is an advanced trading program that helps ratio traders build intelligent spreads using multiple option strikes in different market scenarios. The idea is to create a mathematical web of option trades to generate attractive returns by offsetting the impacts of market volatility and extract maximum profits irrespective of the market direction.
The objective of the course is to lock on to opportunities created due to mispricing in options. The most important aspects covered in this program are, identification of the strikes, creation of ratios, aligning the RR and spotting the break-even points using the volatility. The knowledge of these critical factors will help participants capitalize on theta decay during range markets and the Vega spurts during a trending move or a news based range expansion. This will also ensure that no opportunities are missed by the trader.
- Concepts taught in this course will help participants pinpoint trade-offs by remaining trend neutral at all times.
- It provides knowledge of option pricing and its behavioural patterns.
- Participants learn to use options like a double-edged tool for intraday and positional trades.
- In the first leg, instructors will focus on spotting the opportunity and initiating the position.
- In the second leg, they will deliver the skills to understand whether a position should be closed on or before the expiration date.
- These advanced concepts along with the strategies will provide a power-packed advantage for options traders.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 20 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English / Hindi
- Students 30
- Assessments Yes