Research Analyst Course
The research analyst course is a brilliant platform designed by the Amplify wealth management team for learning, understanding, and trading stock markets across the world. This course is a perfect blend of the equity, commodity, bonds and the currency markets. It also combines the deep learning of algorithm-based derivatives trading for index futures and index options. In this module, participants are trained in behavioral finance, technical analysis of price movements, derivatives and fundamental analysis of factors that drive the markets.
- Concepts of capital market
- Knowledge of macroeconomic factors that impact stock prices
- Impact of government policy and central bank policy measures on the stock market
- Fundamental analysis to determine company valuation.
- Technical analysis of trading patterns, momentum indicators, swing trading and other chart patterns
- Derivative math, options trading, option Greeks and its impact on option premium
- Trading index futures, index options with the help of implied volatility.
- Analysis of company valuation, with the help of income statement and cash flow statement
- Comparative study of financial statements and ratio analysis
- Determine entry and exit price of stocks
- Study of annual reports, quarterly reports, and financial modeling
- Risk management principles.
- Live exposure to the stock market and real-time trading
- Advance tools and skills to start a career in finance
- Guidance on job interviews.
- Skills to manage funds at an institution level.
- Candidates gain live market experience and execute trades
- Ability to handle volatility and market risks with precise risk to reward ratios
- Meet client’s investment objectives.
- NCFM Certifications on completion of course.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 60 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 85
- Assessments Yes