Technical Analysis With NCFM Certifications Introduction
The technical analysis course is a perfect blend of chart reading techniques, gap theory analysis and smart execution of support and resistance principles. This course equips participants with chart reading skills to identify market trends, trend lines & trend channels. Candidates learn to use technical indicators like Bollinger bands, Stochastic Oscillators, Relative Strength Index and Candlestick patterns. The technical analysis course is a powerhouse of trading techniques. It simplifies the trading process and enables the learner with effective decision-making tools. This course covers technical analysis of all major asset class.
- Develop an understanding of the tools and techniques of technical analysis
- Learn and apply trading concepts to fulfill better investment ideas
- Learn to manage trending as well as volatile markets with ease
- Live trading session with strategies built by AMPLIFY Research team.
- Trading edge with the technical indicators for day traders as well as positional traders
- Comprehensive sessions with case studies and assignments.
- One on one doubt clearance related to content while pursuing the course and even later on
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 80 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 54
- Assessments Yes